SNAPPER ISLAND FULL DAY TOUR
Snapper Island is one of the most magical places in the area, that can best be accessed by our sea kayaks.
With 12 beautiful beaches around the island and fringing coral reefs straight off the beach, it is only available to a few lucky people when the conditions are suitable.
After you are collected from your accommodation in the Port Douglas area we travel into the sea country of the Daintree. We gear up and after a safety briefing and some practice we head over to the island, only a 45min moderately challenging paddle away.
Once at the island we snorkel and rest at beautiful beaches while your guide prepares a gourmet lunch. Then its back to the beach hopping around the island before finally heading back to the mainland in the afternoon.
Minimum 4 people to confirm tour.
It is by far a very cool day….
- 8am pickup from your accommodation and return approx 5pm
- Daintree River Ferry
- Lunch, snacks and spare cold water
- Dry bags
- All kayaking and safety equipment
- All GBRMPA permits and EMC (Environmental Management Charge) fees.
- Hat,sunglasses, sunscreen, water bottle
- Camera and towel
- Any medications